[bolt-discuss] LD_INIT not found error during compilation

John Eblen jeblen at acm.org
Wed Jan 16 15:03:53 CST 2019

Hi

I am trying to compile bolt-1.0rc1. While running make, I receive the
following two errors (in bold):

checking for ar... ar
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
*/data/user/bolt-1.0rc1/external/argobots/configure: line 6650: LD_INIT:
command not found*
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating Doxyfile
config.status: creating maint/argobots.pc
config.status: creating src/include/abt.h
*config.status: error: cannot find input file: `src/Makefile.in'*
make[2]: *** [external/libabt-prefix/src/libabt-stamp/libabt-configure]
Error 1

I have installed automake and libtool but still receive these errors.

System details:
Centos 7
Intel Xeon Phi CPU 7210
Compiling with ICC 17.0.4