[bolt-discuss] Issue with Bolt + FORTRAN?

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Fri Apr 14 17:34:30 CDT 2017

Hi Aidan,

I tried to reproduce your problem but I could not. I have used Intel
17.0.2 and the testsuite passes with both icc and ifort with only few
tests failing as expected.

Maybe you have some linking mismatch. Could you check which library the
binary is trying to link to (i.e., ldd
./bin/fortran/test_omp_threadprivate)?

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer